Warriner & Associates Insurance, Inc. strives to be the most knowledgeable, trusted and reliable insurance and risk management agency in Texas.
To accomplish this we stay actively involved in the Texas transportation and logistics industry, its associations, and legislative and regulatory proceedings.
We provide the links below for your continued success.
The primary mission of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is to reduce crashes, injuries and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
The FMCSA was established as a separate administration within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) on January 1, 2000, pursuant to the Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999. FMCSA is headquartered in Washington, DC and employs more than 1,000 people in all 50 States and the District of Columbia, all dedicated to improving the safety of commercial motor vehicles (CMV) and saving lives.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) provides stewardship over the construction, maintenance and preservation of the Nation’s highways, bridges and tunnels. FHWA also conducts research and provides technical assistance to state and local agencies in an effort to improve safety, mobility, and livability, and to encourage innovation.
It shall be the objective of this organization to promote cooperative efforts for increased safety, efficiency and economy in all phases of highway transportation by commercial vehicles through:
- Interchange of ideas and information.
- Meetings for discussion.
- Committee research.
- Development and promotion of safety and personnel standards or codes.
- Interaction with enforcement agencies.
- Legislative bodies to provide assistance and input consistent with the organization.
TXTA is a trade organization dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness of its members by advocating sound public policies, providing excellence in education, training and information and promoting a safe, dependable and cost-effective motor transportation system to better serve the people of Texas.
Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT) is a 501(c)3 that exists to educate, equip, empower and mobilize members of the trucking and travel plaza industry to combat domestic sex trafficking. Awareness training is available for your company and drivers.
The American Trucking Associations (ATA), founded in 1933, is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. Through a federation of other trucking groups, industry-related conferences, and its 50 affiliated state trucking associations, ATA represents more than 37,000 members covering every type of motor carrier in the United States.
IIAT Mission: Help Members Succeed
- Professionalism in education
- Professionalism in governmental advocacy and political action
- IIAT is a leader in the Texas insurance industry in providing to legislators and other policymakers accurate, timely and well-grounded analysis of insurance issues
- IIAT’s political action program has been acknowledged for its success in helping elect Texas Supreme Court justices with balanced perspectives on liability issues
- Professionalism in providing insurance markets
- Professionalism in providing technical resources
Creating, developing, and delivering practical continuing education programs for everyone involved in the insurance and risk management industries is the challenge and purpose of The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research.
The International Association of Insurance Professionals is a professional association open to individuals in the insurance and risk management industries. Insurance Professionals is best known for providing insurance education, skills enhancement and leadership development to its members.